Header Ads

Melania Trump's spokesperson blasts T.I. and calls for him to be boycotted over video featuring first lady look-alike stripping.



Melania Trump
A spokesperson for Melania Trump has called for rapper T.I to be boycotted after he released a salacious video featuring a model who looks like Melania Trump stripping in the Oval Office.

In the promotional video for his new album (read here), a Melania Trump look-alike stepped into the Oval office wearing nothing but that controversial jacket that reads, "I really don't care, do u?". The model then stipped for T.I. and performed completely naked for him.

Slamming T.I. for the rude video, the first lady's spokesperson Stephanie Grisham Saturday tweeted:
How is this acceptable? #disgusting #boycottT.I.
Melania Trump also retweeted her spokesperson's tweet.
Later, Stephanie Grisham elaborated on her initial tweet by releasing a statement, saying:
Like it or not, she is the First Lady and this is the White House. It's disrespectful and disgusting to portray her this way simply because of politics.
She continued:
These kinds of vulgar attacks only further the divisiveness and bias in our country - it needs to stop.
T.I., whose real name is Clifford Harris, tweeted on Friday "Dear 45, I ain't Kanye" before sharing the video. His tweet comes after he posted on Instagram that he was done working with rapper Kanye West because of his support for Trump. 

No comments